Your modem automatically attempts to maintain an optimum wireless connection for your. If the wireless connection to your modem is still unstable, refer to the information below to help improve the Wi-Fi signal.
- Do not place your modem in an enclosed space such as entertainment units, cupboards or close to large glass objects such as windows or mirrors.
- Try to keep your modem away from close proximity to electrical / electronic appliances like cordless phones and baby monitors. These can interfere with the wireless signal.
- Try to have your modem located in a central area of your home or where you would use wireless connectivity most frequently.
- Have your modem placed up as high as possible.
- Try to choose a location that has minimal obstructions that could affect the wireless signal.